The Worst President & Congress in US History
Immigration; Posted on: 2007-06-28 17:06:21 [ Printer friendly / Instant flyer ]
Open Borders and Illegal Immigration are Bankrupting this Nation
By Frosty Wooldridge
June 28, 2007
The worst president in U.S. history, George Bush, with a 24 percent disapproval rating by U.S. citizens along with the worst Congress with an 16 percent disapproval rating-- continue pushing the worst bill in American history.
Illegal alien amnesty Senate Bill 1639 destroys the fabric, substance and stability of America’s future. This bill augments a disaster for our culture, language, sustainability and civilization. It breaks our bank. It displaces our working poor into deeper poverty. It overloads our schools, hospitals and prisons with millions of people from foreign countries.
If this bill passes, it will prove President Bush’s worst act, even worse than Iraq, in the destruction of our country. It encourages more illegal alien migration expected to continue at 900,000 crossings annually. (Source: Heritage Foundation)
This bill gives 20 million illegal aliens legal access to our nation’s welfare, hospital, educational and prison systems.
It doubles legal immigration from 1.0 million to 2.0 million annually. It means from the next added 100 million Americans, 67-70 million will be immigrants from third world countries. This disaster will become a “Human Katrina” from which our citizens become victims or survivors.
We may expect many more complications from the “Comprehensive Immigration Reform Package” foisted on us by Bush and Congress:
"The illegal alien problem is a mechanism for leveraging what is yet to come," Daneen Peterson, a researcher who studies the North American Union issue. "Once the civil unrest and chaos caused by the overwhelming human tsunami of illegal aliens….”
At present, these are the costs we already pay for illegal alien migrants:
1. Up to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year.
2. $2.2 billion a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
3. $2.0 billion a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
4. $12 billion a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
5. $17 billion a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
6. $3 million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.
7. 30 percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.
8. $90 billion a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
9. $200 billion a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
News Source: NewsWithViews.com