Racialist Group Lays Out Plan For Survival
Activism; Posted on: 2008-12-15 16:03:25 [ Printer friendly / Instant flyer ]
This program of the group (named below) was funded by a large financial concern that, unfortunately, recently went bust:
Our mission is helping to keep our children White, thus reversing the trend of assimilation and intermarriage.
We accomplish this mission by:
• Providing a variety of programs for children, teens, parents, and others, which:
° Enhance White pride
° Convey the beauty, joy, and fun of being White and the richness of our White heritage
° Develop a connection to and love of Europe
° Instill a feeling of being a member of the White family, a great and unique people
° Connect Whites from one generation to the next
° Imbue our children with the desire to stay White and marry White
• Focusing our programs on the otherwise underserved vast majority of young White people who are not engaged in an intensive White learning or living experience, such as White day school or overnight White camp.
• Removing cost as a barrier to participation whenever possible
• Our Youth to Europe Program, which is the cornerstone of our
White continuity initiative. Based on the overwhelming success of our
Youth to Europe Program, we advocate and provide fully subsidized teen
• Awarding grants to White agencies on the North Shore of
Massachusetts for new and innovative programs of formal and informal
White education, which are directly related to our target population
• Creating resource materials for use in White settings in our
community and beyond, which enhance White pride in our children.
It’s not a white (nationalist) site.
Yours truly just did a little word replacement with the mission statement for Robert I. Lappin Charitable Foundation,
which claims that “The key to Jewish continuity in the United States is
in enhancing and instilling Jewish pride in our children”, a program
now suspended due to the fall of Bernard L. Madoff Investment
Oh well. Some 'racists' are better funded than others.
News Source: blogcrity