We are very grateful to everyone who took part in preparing and organizing the international conference “Europe and Russia: New Perspectives". The new forum, conducted successfully on July 20-21, 2007, on the day of Perun – the Indo-European Thunderer – is a direct continuation of the forum “The White World’s Future”, that took place in 2006 [http://www.ateney.ru/eng/eng011.htm]. The conference was held in the assembly hall of the Russian Writers’ Union (Moscow, Komsomolsky Prospekt, 13) in accordance with the following program:
PROGRAM OF THE CONFERENCE
Friday. July 20, 2007.
9:30 - 10:00. Registration and accreditation for participants and press.
10.00. - Pavel Tulaev (Russia): opening speech and brief account of the work of the organising committee in 2006-2007
10:30. Guillaume Faye (France): “Euro-Russia: Concrete Bases for the Future Imperial Confederacy” (main report of the conference).
- Manfred Röder (Germany) “The Continental Axis of Survival”;
- Enrique Ravello (Spain): “NATO as an organization opposed to Euro-Russia: from Morocco to Chechnya”;
- Kris Roman (Belgium) “Euro-Rus as a Positive Antibiotic against the Negative Cosmopolitan Virus”;
- Yann-Ber Tillenon (Bretagne) “The Bases for the Future European State”;
- David Duke (USA) “From the Abbyss: an Analysis of European Mankind’s Existential Crisis”;
- Stephanos Gekas (Greece): “The Inner Roots of a New Regenerative Policy";
- Galyna Lozko (Ukraine): “Renaissance of Pan-Aryan Thought”;
- Anton Ratchev (Bulgaria): “Between East and West”;
- Pavel Tulaev (Russia): “The Essence of White Renaissance”;
Saturday. July 21, 2007.
10.00. - Anatoly Ivanov (Russia) “Three Europes and Three Countries”;
- Emmanuel Leroy (France): “A Letter to a Russian Friend”;
- Vladimir Avdeev (Russia): “Cross of Sight: the North against the South; the West against the East”;
- Alexander Thiel (USA) “Cultural Instauration”;
- Constantin von Hoffmeister (Germany): “From Jerusalem to Berlin to Moscow”;
- Kai Murros (Finland) “Military Cooperation Between Western Europe and Russia”;
- Alexander Rudakov (Russia) “The Strategy of our Victory”;
16:00 - 17:00 – Friendly greetings and other reports sent in advance; discussion.
18:00. Closing speech by Pavel Tulaev.