Facebook Group Solicits The Murder Of Nick Griffin
Posted on: 2009-07-03 15:23:06
Someone who goes by the moniker Leinid is advocating and promoting the death of MEP Nick Griffin.
The readers of Western Voices World News are obligated to do all in their power to shut down this hate group, which openly advocates for the murder of MEP Nick Griffin, Chairman of the British National Party.
Please see here to lodge a complaint to Facebook by scrolling down to 'Report This Group,' bottom left of page.
156 University Ave.
Send emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Facebook Group Solicits Murder " in the subject line.
Above all else London law enforcement may also be notified.
We do our best to keep Facebook safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help in order to do that, which includes the following commitments:
1. You will not send or otherwise post unauthorized commercial communications to users (such as spam).
2. You will not collect users' information, or otherwise access Facebook, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
3. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
4. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
5. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
6. You will not post content that is hateful, threatening, pornographic, or that contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
7. You will not develop or operate a third party application containing, or advertise or otherwise market alcohol-related or other mature content without appropriate age-based restrictions.
8. You will not use Facebook to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
9. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement.